Gem residences is the latest project by Evia Real Estate. It will be developed along Toa Payoh, Singapore. As you know, that Toa Payoh is sited near to Braddell MRT station and Toa Payoh MRT station, so traveling to other parts of Singapore is made very easy.
Brief info on the project
According to developer’s spokesman, Gem Residences at Toa Payoh will have full condominium facilities. It will have two towers. Total there will be 578 units. Buyers will get to enjoy a luxurious lifestyle with affordable units ready for them.
Gem Residences- at a glance
- Location- Toa Payoh Lorong 4/ Lorong 6, Singapore
- Tenure- 99 years leasehold with effect from 21st September 2015
- Expected TOP date- April 2020
- Site Area- 130,832 sq.ft
- No. of units- 578 units
- No of car parks- 578 parking lot, excluding 6 handicapped lot
- No. of storey- 2 tower blocks of 37 and 38 storey condominium development
Units available and their size
- 1 Bedroom (455-484 sq.ft)- 109 units
- 2 Bedrooms (566-696 sq.ft)- 185 units
- 2 Bedroom Duel Key (778 sq.ft)- 36 units
- 3 Bedroom (932-1027 sq.ft)- 172 units
- 4 Bedroom (1238 sq.ft)- 37 units
- 5 Bedroom (1297 sq.ft)- 37 units
- Sandstone Penthouse (152-1626 sq.ft)- 1 unit
- Moonstone Penthouse (189-2034 sq.ft)- 1 unit
Advantages for purchase
There has been no new condominium in Toa Payoh for 7 years. Trevista was the last condominium. So obviously, there will be a high demand for this condominium. With matured Toa Payoh estate you will get all kinds of benefits available. The strategic location of Gem Residences is one strong selling point. It is located near Lorong 4 and Lorong 6 with the famous market place and food mart within a short proximity. Above all, it has the potential for high rental yield with dual key facilities. You can easily turn your single unit into double units as per your needs.